Weekend zeilen op de Oostzee - Pegasus
|Sailingarea||Oostzee | Ostzee | Baltic Sea|
Currently 4 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
Spend a nice summer weekend on the Pegasus while discovering the waters around Kiel. The wind determines the destination!
A sailing trip in summer on the Baltic Sea has charms of his own. Small German and Danish villages, beautiful yellow rapeseed fields, green meadows and clear blue skies will thrill you.
On Saturdayevening we plan a BBQ.
Because the tours are always weather, wind and / or tide-dependent, flexibility is a prerequisite.
Together with our guests we sail the ship and we take care of the general household on board.
With dietary wishes we take as much account as possible, do you want to report it at the time of booking?
|Shared cabin||EUR 255,00 per person|
|Twin cabin||EUR 585,00|
|Twin cabin with 2 lower beds||EUR 690,00|
|Private cabin||EUR 385,00|
|Discount children||on request|
- Accommodation in your bookes cabin
- All meals (including a small meal on Fridayevening)
- Non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, water, softfrinks and juice)
- Harbour dues, fuels costs
- Alcoholic drinks (beer and wine available on board)
- Bedding and towels (can be rented)
- Transfer to and from the ship
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances